There is a known bug in the Facebook Business Manager that affects the users randomly.
In order to check if this is your case you can do the following test:
- Go to this link.
- Select the page and form you want to test.
- Create a test lead.
- Send the test lead and wait for the response.
- Click on “Track”
If you get the error CRM access has been revoked from Lead Access Manager, you are affected, but this can be fully resolved from your end.
To troubleshoot the problem follow these steps:
- Go to your business manager leads access settings page here.
- Select the page you want to grant access to.
- Select CRM from the Assigned People and Partners tab.
- Find Wyzebulb and check it.
- Click on Assign Access button.
Everything should be finally fixed now, and leads should start flowing in!
Please Note: If you do not see the CRMs tab in the business manager, then you might not be the owner of the page. Please contact the owner to complete this process and the issue should be resolved.
If this does not solve the problem please feel free to contact our support!